Steel and Timber Seating
What makes our Go! Bench special:
The steel and timber Go! Bench provides more than just comfortable seating due to its innovative multi-purpose and modular design. It is a popular seating choice for any environment, either as a standalone feature or joined up in units to accommodate larger numbers of people, and, thanks to its versatile nature, also offers a robust and practical outdoor work station, a healthier and attractive alternative to indoor hot-desking.
Our Go! Bench is ideal for university campuses, parks, office courtyards and any location that demands a higher degree of flexibility from its outdoor furniture.
Available in a range of finishes, with additional extras and sustainable materials to suit most budgets.
- Sustainable materials
- Huge level of customisation
- Wheelchair accessible
- British design & manufacture
- 1800mm (L) x 850mm (H)
- Overall height: 850mm, height to table slat: 704mm, kneespace under table: 480mm
- 304 grade or 316 Stainless Steel body
- Bespoke sizes
- Corten weathering steel legs
- Frame powder coated to any standard RAL colour
- Full installation service
- Hardwood, thermowood or composite timber slats
- Personalised branding or logos