LOG 350 Concrete Bench with Timber Seat Top
The Log concrete seating range is a very extensive family of linear benches which have a concrete orthogonal base and that offer an expandable and highly configurable urban furniture set. The Log 350 bench has a long concrete base with crisp square edges, and an attractive slatted timber seat set into the top so that the top faces sit level.
- Highly customisable with or without backrest, armrests and wood finishing
- Made of durable precast concrete/cast stone, requiring virtually no maintenance
- Sustainable street furniture due to a long life-span
- Coloured in mass concrete, acid etched and waterproofed
- 3580mm (L) x 580mm (W) x 450mm (H)
- Weight: 1500kg
- 4 standard concrete colours, white, grey, beige and black.
- Anti-skate studs
- E/O concrete colours: yellow, green, orange, red and blue
- Full installation service
- Half width or full width timber back rest with Galvanised/Powder coated steel frame.
- Steel flat section arm rests in galvanised and powdercoated finish.