Island L Concrete Seating
The Island L concrete seating is urban street furniture, designed to connect people with the natural environment. Its concave shape makes it a self-supporting product which does not require anchors. The Island concrete seating elements are suited to any outdoor use, particularly gardens, parks and playgrounds.
- Modern urban design
- Made of durable precast concrete, requiring virtually no maintenance
- High sustainability due to a long life-span
- Threaded bolt in the upper vertex that facilitates its handling when installation operations take place
- UHPC concrete, coloured in mass, acid etched and waterproofed.
- 3200 x 2200 x 760, 1.650kg.
- 2800mm or 3200 sizes
- 4 standard concrete colours, white, grey, beige and black.
- Full installation service
- Ground fixing kit.