Recycled Plastic Seating
Caribou Recycled Plastic Moulded Seating - Curve
Caribou is a collection of street furniture made of recycled plastic that has been specially conceived to create a vibrant public space that invites social interactions. The Curve model is an element that combined with itself can be closed in the form of a ring or generate meandering shapes. Made of plastic waste recycled polyethylene, Caribou’s uniqueness lies not only in its organic and universal design, but also in its commitment to the environment.
- Three different shape seating elements that can be combined or used as standalone seating
- Urban contemporary design
- Limitless configurations achievable
- Recycled plastic is a highly sustainable material that is made with energy-efficient manufacturing methods without the high environmental cost that new plastic production entails. Moreover, products made from recycled plastic help reduce waste and have a longer lifespan than the same product made from traditional materials. And once the product has reached the end of its life, the plastic can simply be recycled and reused again.
- 1820 x 1420 x 400 mm, 70kg
- 7no. Colours
- Full installation service
- Straight Version